Aug 12, 2013
She’ll address the most common questions asked by businesses considering a social media marketing campaign for the first time.
• Doesn’t social media just mean Facebook and Twitter?
• How do we know which social media options are right for our organization?
• Why should my business spend time and money on social media marketing?
• How do we know if it’s working?
• Where do we get started?
• How do we find more information?
There’ll be plenty of time for more questions and discussion throughout the seminar.
This seminar is free and open to the public. Refreshments from Blackbird Café will be served. Attendance is limited, and reserved on a first come, first served basis. Please RSVP to Darlene McCarty Cohn at (219)309-9726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGIONAL Federal Credit Union
2801 Boilermaker Ct.
Valparaiso, IN 46383